top of page

Onsendo Nástěnka

Veřejná·38 členů

[sport uživo<<<] Sarajevo Široki Brijeg uživo gledaj #beograd | TikTok 18.02.2024

... Premijer liga BiH. Sarajevo. Široki Brijeg. 18.02. 04:00. Zvijezda 09. Sarajevo. 24.02. 08:00. BOSNA & HERCEGOVINA: Kup. Borac Banja Luka. Sarajevo. 28.02. 08: ...

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer suggested on Tuesday it could be months before United's top scorer was fit for training again. The situation has caused some concern that Rashford could also be doubtful for the Euro 2020 championship starting in June. United are fifth in the Premier League, 30 points adrift of Liverpool after a 2-0 defeat by the leaders at Anfield on Sunday. Liverpool’s victory over Everton was Jürgen Klopp’s 100th Premier League win in his 159th match in charge in the competition; among all managers, only José Mourinho (142 matches) enjoyed 100 wins in fewer games in the competition’s history. Since the start of last season, Trent Alexander-Arnold has provided more Premier League assists than any other player (18), with 15 of those coming in 2019. He also has great ability in terms of end product, scoring many goals and delivering many assists. Norwich are six points from safety with nine games remaining of the current season, which is suspended indefinitely because of the coronavirus pandemicBorn in Serbia, Sinani started his senior playing career at Racing FC Union Luxembourg in 2014, before joining his current club in 2017. Sinani has Europa League experience with F91 Dudelange, the 15-time champions of Luxembourg, and has scored 14 goals in 16 league games for his club this season. Football match from the Australian lower division and we have Adelaide Blue Eagles playing host to Adelaide City. This is only the 2nd March of the new season and I'd like to think teams will be more open than expected. Adelaide Blue eagles lost their opening match 2 - 3 against Campbelltown while Adelaide City won 3- 0 against Cumberland United. This fixture features No. 9 vs No. 14 in the league, Jagiellonia Bialystok vs Arka Gdynia. The hosts coming from a 3 - 1 away loss to Piast Gliwice (no. 3 in the league) and their last home game a 2 - 0 win over LKS Lodz. The visitors coming from a 0 - 1 away win to Wisla Krakow (No. 10 in the league) and that is also their last away game. The hosts should win this one as they played a higher table team than the visitors and themselves scoring one goal but conceded multiple goals to lose the match then won their last home game to a team below the visitors facing a team coming from playing a team below themselves, scoring and not conceding one goals to win the match so an over 2.5 is best to tip here. FK Sarajevo vs NK Siroki Brijeg Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed ... But almost right from the restart they looked more like their old selves. Manager Mikel Arteta must have reminded the players that he had given them an opportunity to impress and they were letting it pass them by. It was a test of both Arteta and this Arsenal team's resolve and one they eventually passed. What was wrong in the first half?Arsenal's big problem all season has been finding a consistency of play. It was yet more disappointment for new Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta on Sunday as he continued his hunt for his first Premier League win. A late comeback from Chelsea saw that hunt extended as they lost 2-1 at the Emirates, which follows on from back to back draws against Everton and Bournemouth to make for a thoroughly underwhelming start for Arteta. Incredible soul, incredible heart, great connection with the crowd and they gave absolutely everything. So I think the best team lost but we deserved to win. Mourinho, who said the club's lengthening injury list was making it a difficult season, will grant his players an extra day off after their efforts, although there is no time for the sort of winter break being enjoyed by rival teams. Posušje Igman Konjic uživo prijenos gledaj 3 decembar 2023 24. nov 2023. — nov 2023. — 10. FK Tuzla — FK Tuzla City 6 10-10 6 12. Zvijezda ] Široki Brijeg Sarajevo uživo (BESPLATNO) Igman Konjic HŠK Zrinjski gledaj ... SARAJEVO 0:1 (0:0) // Doigravanja za prvaka BiH 1998 YouTube YouTube · Prevedi ovu stranicu 1:39:14 YouTube Hercegovina Live 20. apr 2018. 20. apr 2018. As things stand, the 2020 summer transfer window will close at 17:00 BST on 1 September, as 31 August is a Bank Holiday. Any proposal to move this date would require an EFL vote before being cleared by Fifa, which controls the movement of the transfer windows. Catlin believes extending the deadline is "what is needed at this time", with Portsmouth one of many clubs using the furlough scheme to be able to pay their players and staff in full. HŠK Zrinjski FK Sarajevo uživo prijenos gledaj 18/12/2023 18. dec 2023. — HŠK Zrinjski FK Sarajevo uživo prijenos gledaj 18/12/2023 Danas During the last 55 meetings, HSK Zrinjski Mostar have won 17 times, ... They were joined by midfielder Ross Barkley and goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga who have recently languished on the sidelines after struggling to live up to their big-money moves to Chelsea. Giroud, standing in for injured first-choice striker Tammy Abraham, scored Chelsea's fourth goal while Barkley provided passes for two other strikes. Tatung is the current league Champion, and they have first three games with over four goals in average. After draw in the recent visit, they should try to push here, and make three points against Taiwan University. Their opponent is averaging three goals per match, but when consider duels of those two rivals in the previous season, there were a lot of scoring there. Deportivo de la Coruna face Rayo Vallecano. The Galician team arrives after two consecutive draws and I hope that today they may have options to score one or more goals to fight for the three points at home. On the other hand, the Madrid team arrives after scoring in the last 6 games and I think we can expect an offensive match here. Deportivo La Coruna have not been good and are without win in the last 6 games. Rayo Vallecano are coming from a victory against Fuenlabrada. They are aiming to climb to the playoffs zone, and I think they will get at least a point here. When the two teams met earlier this season Rayo won 3-1. Arconada added: "Their budget is much bigger than everyone else's and the federation must decide if they want them to humiliate the other teams like this. Barca coach Lluis Cortes responded by defending the club's right to plough money into the women's game. Each club invests in women's football as much as they want to and the percentage in relation to the spending on the men's team is very small," he said. Austria Wien will host Wolfsberger AC for this fixture of the league. Visitors probably are favorites in this game. Wolfsberger are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 3rd place with 30 points. However, the visitors have fallen in their shape. They have two consecutive losses. Also, we have Austria Wien who's is very average team in this season. Austria are currently on the 7th place with 20 points. Yeah, the hosts have less potential. However, Austria is really better team at home. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Austria to win. Here's my team of the week (well, two weeks in this case) - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Alisson (Liverpool) No matter how good any defence may be, I am of the firm opinion that to win the title a team needs to have a top-class keeper. In Liverpool's case I think Alisson is world class. That was never better illustrated than when Norwich's Lukas Rupp had beaten Liverpool's offside trap and was through on goal. [[[GLEDAJ ONLINE###]!!!!]] GOŠK Gabela Široki Brijeg 2. dec 2023. — [GLEDAJ ONLINE###]!!!!]] GOŠK Gabela Široki Brijeg prijenos 3 decembar 2023 27. aug 2023. — NK Siroki Brijeg vs GOSK Gabela rezultat uživo ... I would pick Guardiola, Mourinho and Wenger because I owe them all so much. Favourite goal scored Fabregas scored the final penalty as Spain beat Italy 4-2 to reach the semi-finals of Euro 2008"Do penalty shootouts count? My favourite was playing in the Euros and scoring the decisive penalty against Italy in 2008. I was so young and I think it changed the history of our country in one way. Favourite game played in"When I was at Arsenal and we beat Barcelona 2-1 in the Champions League at the Emirates in 2011. PREMIJER LIGA BiH (8. kolo): Široki Brijeg - Sarajevo 1:0 YouTube YouTube · Prevedi ovu stranicu 8:12 YouTube Arena Sport TV 22. sep 2023. 22. sep 2023. With Celtic having swept aside Ross County 4-1 in Dingwall earlier in the day to not only add to their points tally but their goals advantage over Rangers, the onus was on Steven Gerrard's side to respond. They did so with a seventh win in a row at Ibrox during which they have now scored 23 goals and conceded only two as they stretched their unbeaten run to 11 games. Match that can only finish with one scenario. Paykan are not what they used to be. They were a solid team few yrs ago they even got involved at the title race but after that they had some problems lost a lot of players and now they are nothing special. On the other hand Persepolis are without any doubt the best team at Iran. They are at the first place and with a won here they will come even one step closer to the title. This one should be won for the guests from the capital with an ease. Something like 1 - 2 or 0 - 2 Bnei Sakhnin will host Hapoel Ramat Hasharon for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the ambitious teams in this season. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. No doubt, the hosts will try to make a positive result on the home field. They will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Nevertheless, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. It should be said, the visitors have four consecutive victories on the road. I think, they have the potential to fighting for the winning result in this match. The Two Popes Tom Pope of Port Vale celebrates after scoring his team's first goal during the FA Cup Third Round match between Manchester City and Port ValeGetty Images Those among you who spend far too much time online may be aware of the phrase ‘Milkshake Duck’. For the uninitiated, it refers to a phenomenon whereby minor characters suddenly become popular internet sensations, only for the light of day to bring unexpected scrutiny on previously obscured beliefs or attitudes. At the end of my career I thought about what I could bring to the world. What is my strength in my life? I thought about other industries but the only thing I really knew and enjoyed was football. The only industry I felt I could really bring some creativity to was football. I want to pass my experience and knowledge onto the young generation. ((GLEDAJ ONLINE!!!)) Sarajevo Široki Brijeg - BBN Soccer prije 43 minute — (GLEDAJ ONLINE!!!)) Sarajevo Široki Brijeg gledaj Škripari Široki Brijeg / NK ŠIROKI BRIJEG - fk sarajevo 18.02.2024 prije 7 dana — Utakmice ... FK Sarajevo GOŠK Gabela uživo prijenos gledaj 9 8. dec 2023. — okt 2023. — 23 Sarajevo Siroki Brijeg 1:014. 23 FK Tuzla City GOSK Gabela 1:430. Sarajevo - NK GOŠK Gabela UŽIVO 9. 12. 2023 | Nogomet Pratite ... Jurgen Klopp spent four years building his team and they're doing well now," said the Norwegian. It's not going be a quick fix - eight or 10 players in the transfer window. We can't react to all the noise outside. There'll be criticism - you've got to take it, you've got to be stronger mentally. I am, the club is. The staff are very strong mentally and we're sticking to what we believe in. I've got full faith. My first United game was as a four-year-old and, if I'm honest, my main memory of standing on the terraces was being excited about the fact I was allowed to have some fish and chip crisps and a cup of Bovril at half-time. From then on, though, it became about so much more. I was from the red half of the city and in for, well, quite a lot of doom and gloom. I cried my little heart out when we lost to Sheffield Wednesday in the 1993 FA Cup semi-finals. They did a good job but we had opportunities – one fell to Mark Noble, a really good chance, but apart from that we did not have loads of opportunities. West Brom manager Bilic, however, was ecstatic with the performance of his second-tier side. We big-time deserved it, and it is a great win for us – brilliant," he said. Posušje Sarajevo gledati prijenos 11 novembar 2023 TV 11. nov 2023. — u 12:00 UTC u na Premijer Liga,... [[[POTOK>>]]''''] Široki Brijeg Igman Konjic prijenos 8 okto 8. — ((gledaj televiziju===)) Široki ... But do you risk including striker Danny Ings, who has scored just one goal in his past seven Premier League outings?Speaking of taking advantage, Crystal Palace - on a run of three successive wins - play Bournemouth, who have lost three of their past four. Here are two hot tips: Left-back Patrick van Aanholt has scored more Premier League goals against Bournemouth than he has against any other side (three). A Robert Lewandowski penalty and Thiago's neat finish put Bayern 3-0 up, before Perisic completed the scoring six minutes from time. The result lifts Bayern to within four points of leaders RB Leipzig. Lewandowski spurned the best chance of the first half, poking wide after a neat interchange with Inter Milan loanee Perisic. Hertha, who are managed by former Bayern and Germany boss Klinsmann, were finally undone when Perisic teed up Muller to lash in his third league goal of the season. Le Havre have won 2 of their last 5 matches. They have also drawn 2 and lost 2. They sit on 5th spot right now with 25 points from 16 matches. They have scored 27 goals and conceded 17 goals as well. There have been 17 goals combine in their 7 home matches. I expect them to score at least 2 goals here. For the first time in my lifetime, even being racially abused a couple of weeks ago myself - it's still prevalent - this moment we are in right now in respects of movement and momentum, is the best it's been," said Wright. He added: "The Premier League has done brilliantly to back it and hopefully now it will continue with the momentum. We are not waiting for an incident before we talk about stuff now because people will be having the conversation. [tv uživo@@@] Tuzla City Željezničar Sarajevo gledati prijen 1. dec 2023. — — 23 Sarajevo Siroki Brijeg 1:014. kola Premijer lige Bosne i Hercegovine, a nakon meča izjavu na press-konferenciji je dao trener bordo-bijelih ... Forwards - Mason Greenwood (Man Utd), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Sadio Mane (Liverpool) Greenwood: This kid looks like he could be something special. Greenwood was sensational against Bournemouth. His desire to score goals appears to be insatiable. His inclusion in Manchester United's forward line now makes complete sense of Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku's departure from Old Trafford. While I was castigating Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for selling two of his top-class players, the manager was thinking ahead. And Spurs started from a much higher base. Like White Hart Lane, Molineux is a grand old stadium in need of a major upgrade. At one point there was an idea to build somewhere new. This changed to scaling up the existing ground fairly quickly. But the cost of that, estimated to be anywhere between £50m and £100m, is high and the payback period, up to 25 years, long. Unlike Tottenham, Wolves cannot generate funds in the USA through a bond scheme, so the interest rate being quoted is more than 4%. Liverpool's procession towards their first title in 30 years continued with a hard-fought win over Manchester United at Anfield. A win that extended their lead at the top of the table to 16 points with a game in hand. Jurgen Klopp's side were the superior side but faced late United pressure as they defended Virgil van Dijk's 14th-minute header before wrapping up the win in style in injury time - goalkeeper Alisson's long clearance setting Mohamed Salah clear to spark wild celebrations among supporters now convinced that long wait is coming to an end. John is injured for a few weeks. Sergio is much better, but is still not ready," said Guardiola. I accept we will use young players because we have so many injuries. We will put out the best squad for the circumstances. We already qualified and the Premier League is more important right now than the Champions League. Smolevichi won promotion last season but are finding life in the Belarus Premier League a difficult task. After three games, they are one from bottom and host Shakhtyor who are in eighth, three points ahead of them. The home side started well with a 1-1 draw at defending champions Dinamo Brest, leading the game for 13 minutes. His first goal against Arsenal was breathtaking. I don't think I have ever seen a side-footed strike hit with such power, and kept under the bar all at the same time. As for his second strike, well that was De Bruyne at his best. Did you know? De Bruyne has been directly involved in 19 goals in the Premier League in 2019, the most of any midfielder in that period. Dan Gosling: He was unlucky not to put Bournemouth 1-0 up early in the second half but when Dan Gosling beat Kepa Arrizabalaga he instinctively knew what the linesman didn't. Manchester City were top scorers in the Premier League this season with 102 goals from 38 games. With 13 goals and 20 assists, De Bruyne was involved in 33 of them - the most of any Premier League player in 2019-2016. Karen Carney: Jordan Henderson (5)De Bruyne has been magnificent but I look at the impact that Henderson has had on his team. Without him, Liverpool struggle a little bit. You hear about how he is in the dressing room and how he would call people out.

O nás

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

členů

• Miroslav Babinský
    Miroslav Babinský
  • Lukáš Zmrhal
    Lukáš Zmrhal
  • Dhshh Jjjss
    Dhshh Jjjss
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Bohumila Vejrážková
bottom of page